2014-08-30

Short break

Hey lovely readers, I'm taking a short break to get ready to next weeks blogging. I'm changing a few things on the blog. You gonna see more posts about my painting. I'm gonna begin the work tomorrow on the changes on the blog, and you can look forward to a new post on monday.
If I get a post ready before monday, I will make sure that you can read it as a early as possible on monday (my time, so it might be early or late for you - depending where you are in the states and in the world).
I want to welcome the new readers - I hope you are enjoying your visit. I hope that you all will like the changes - I'm really gonna challenge myself from next week of both painting and writing vice (more information will come next week).

  
Wishing you a great weekend with this one <3

4 kommentarer:

  1. Good luck and looking forward to seeing the new look.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. thanks - it's just a small change though :)

      Slet
  2. Look forward to seeing what you do x

    SvarSlet

Thank you for your feedback - it is greatly appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...