2014-09-15

Goofy Google Effects

After shaking the last post of me - just a bit - well I am still itching everywhere, so I still hate it, but I am trying to focus on something better and more positive! Think positive - think positive ... stop itching!

Okay, I gathered a few pics that Google altered and made it look interesting.


The second one is actually art related! You will find out more tomorrow (hopefully). Thanks for making me look- ehm - interesting Google - so alive - maybe. The first one is from today before my flea freak-out.
My copper poop is almost golden! Beautifully framed, thanks a lot Google. 


Baked goods in a lovely frame - thanks for that Google.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Thank you for your feedback - it is greatly appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...