2014-09-17

The black one

OOTD - or my chosen painting attire. Yes, I do have something with man shirts - especially red and white ones. It's not wine related! 

Finally I am painting using the big easel.

Acquired things to help the painting process (including brushes and redwine)

Almost freaking out - not like with the whole flea-thing, but rather puzzling about what to do with this canvas. Having an idea? Maybe!

The result later that night.

The final result in daylight and signed. I haven't been able to come up with a good title, so I sort of just call it The Black One.

On a flea note: Still itching, vacuumed up a lot of dead or near dead fleas today. Only a few of them were a bit more alive than I hoped.

4 kommentarer:

  1. yay for using a big easel. love the before and after. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's a great feeling :D and thanks :)

      Slet
  2. Yah! Red wine is the best when you're doing art late at night xD
    Cheers!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I can't argue with that :) and Cheers! :D

      Slet

Thank you for your feedback - it is greatly appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...