2014-11-28

Empty glass - 55 fiction


I made it happen! One 55 fiction that include the word wine and Christmas. Sure - it's pretty dark, I agree, but for some reason I often get a bit dark during these 55 fictions. I kind of just go wherever my inspiration takes me - apparently it likes to take me dark places. Thanks inspiration, well I am glad whenever I see you, but still... could we maybe agree on something more positive the next time? Please? 

I feel sorry about this guy being in a deep state of mourning. I got inspired thinking of a good friend and her tragic lost - and a good book dealing with some of the same thing. 
The loss of someone close is difficult to bear, but treasure your beautiful memories for they are wonderful legacy.        
I will leave you with this I once read. For years these words was close to a picture of my grandfather.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Thank you for your feedback - it is greatly appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...