2014-12-10

The dress - 55 fiction


I can now present to you a brand new 55 fiction. This time it's not sad or depressing - no this time it's just plain disturbing. The sad thing is that I couldn't write anything else. Cry me a river, right?! Even worse is that this one is very much indeed based on something I most recent experienced. I try to leave it be but no my inspiration makes me write it. Thanks a lot. Thinking about it still creep me out, but I am sure that a very good explanation is at hand - just not mine. I will try to let it go now and not get totally lost in creepy land. 

Well, now to a more joyous occasion. 
Tonight I will recommend you to have a listen to this Christmas song:

2 kommentarer:

Thank you for your feedback - it is greatly appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...